Unlike last weeks prompt for the #loveyourblog challenge, this weeks prompt of Gratitude left me with so many ideas that I didn't know where to start.
Not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for my knitting, my craft and my community.
Amongst other things, I am grateful:
- That I have my health and my eyesight.
- That I have the ability to 'make stuff' out of thin air with just yarn and needles.
- That I can share this with other people who 'get it'.
- That these people form a wonderful vibrant community, of which I am part and my tiny portion of it on my Ravelry group is simply wonderful.
- That we can all support and learn from each other.
- That Ravelry exists.
- That my family have a never ending need for socks.
- That I have time and energy to do what makes me happy, every single day.
- That yarn squishes down really small for the purposes of stash concealment.
|My family being grateful for our fabulous local market..and oysters|