My recent Instagram post which featured washi tape generated quite a few comments, not least of which was the question "But what do you do with it?"
So, in the spirit of knitterly endeavour may I venture a few suggestions which might be of help - and do please feel free to suggest more in the comments.
Uses for washi tape include but are not limited to:
1. Creating little page tabs in journals/books/patterns
2. Sticking along the edge of the page to denote a new month - easy to find when flicking through
3. Dividing up a page into sections
4. Blocking out days/weeks on paper calendar - added advantage that you can write on it
5. Highlighting where you are in a pattern - it removes easily without damaging the paper
6. Emergency sellotape when you rip your pattern
7. Sticking a card or piece of temporary information into a journal/book
8. Emergency stitch marker - fold a short length over into a ring shape
9. Purely decorative purposes - call me frivolous
Got any more uses? Do let me know - I have quite a lot of the stuff at home now and I'm always keen to find new ways to use it